PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Good song, Good animation.

This is really good, although the song and the animation didn't go together. Such a soft song with that animation doesn't do it for me.
I love the stones, but that's not a image easy to put to their songs.

Suitability: just because you can doesn't mean you should.

WAKA-LAKA WAKA-LAKA

That was fun :B

I can tell you took your time drawing. lawls.
I liked this. Crazyish, fast paced, and short so it doesn't just get annoying.
i would suggest invest time into better drawing, but only to a point where it doesn't distract from getting the movie done.

mugnus responds:

I think this is the most annoying Flash I made. And you are right ... i took time making the animation fluid but not how it looked like. But it was even supposed to look like that.

Phoenix Wrong: Corpsman Phoenix Wrong: Corpsman

Short and sweet

So many Phoenix Wrongs around, and this one's pretty short. It's a funny sound clip though, good stuff.

DHalo responds:

Thanks.

Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Needs More Cowbell.

That animation was amazing. It was perfect, it was too awesome.

The music killed it. That music was the worst think i had ever heard. A cowbell track would have been better int eh way that my ears would not have blood in them now.

Your attention to animation is great, but you gotta take more care into the audio.

Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth

But sephy's supposed to be hawt T^T

Man, That was frikin' awsome. Like sure, crazy ogre sephy made me sad, but for the character is worked, and was amazingly funny. Hope I one day turn out work this good. Also, Go Colonel!

Papalote++ Papalote++

OMG, a flying moose!

Vinnie, your work never ceases to amaze. i can't really think of any way to improve on it. the graphics are wonderful, the sound in clear, there's a flying moose.
Just pure awsome, like capain kirk.

A Wii Battle Special Ed. A Wii Battle Special Ed.

Ohes Noes! Ninja got a nunchuck!

That was pretty cool, made me laugh.
Color and a higher frame rate would have taken it to a higher level, but as it is it's pretty good.

Xeno's Phoenix Wrong 4 Xeno's Phoenix Wrong 4

Bad syncing killed it.

I loved the sound clips you used, but the way you used the sprites was horrible, the bad syncing really took away from the over all humor.
In the properties if you set the sound to stream instead of event it makes things much easier.

10 Odd Jobs w/ Lizardface 10 Odd Jobs w/ Lizardface

Lovin' the LizardFace.

I'm laughin' right now. That was very good. The DBZ joke was good, marshmallows, yum. You have a cool sense of humor, and i hope to see some good submissions from you in the future.